Hands-On Training Improves The Experience For All Of Our Customers
It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts. ~ Coach John Wooden
Here at Secondwind, we consider ourselves experts in the field of water treatment. In many respects we are. However, as Coach Wooden implies, having the humility to acknowledge all that we don’t know is the hallmark of true wisdom. In that spirit, we embrace a company-wide commitment to ongoing training.
Secondwind is holding a series of whole-day, hands-on trainings for our technicians, customer service representatives and water specialists. These particular classes focus around the service aspects of our business.
Some of our goals for these trainings.
- Create more versatility with our technicians in order to have more availability and capacity to meet the needs of our customers.
- Improve equipment knowledge for our customer service representatives. As a result, they are better able to trouble shoot and assist customers over the phone.
- Ensure our technicians have the most up-to-date knowledge on our technologies and equipment.
- Support our technicians in being agile troubleshooters on site.
- Foster an environment of curiosity and learning so that everyone in our company remains engaged and committed to growth.
The next time you run into one of our folks, give them a pop quiz and ask them what they’ve learned recently!