Commercial & PWS Safety Protocol
Service, Installations & Site Evaluations
- In all cases possible, we will engage in a no-contact appointment. All communication will be by phone call or video chat app.
- We will ask for your phone or cell number so that the technician or water specialist can communicate with you about any questions or concerns.
- If your water treatment is in an area that we can enter and exit without any contact, we will ask you to arrange for that area to be unlocked prior to our arrival if possible.
- We will phone you upon reaching your location, so you know we are there and we can be allowed entry.
- If your water treatment is in a location that requires us to go through common areas, we will develop a no-contact plan with you ahead of time.
- We will phone when leaving to go over instructions or questions.
- Any area in which we work will be thoroughly sanitized before and after service.
- We wash or sanitize our hands before and after servicing or installing equipment, and regularly throughout the day.
- If applicable, we will request payment by credit card ahead of the service or installation. Should there be a further balance because of additional work we can handle that by credit card or billing.
If we have to speak with you in person, we will implement Low-Contact protocols:
- We will maintain a distance of at least six feet and wear a mask.
- If we can speak with you outside of the building, that is ideal.
- We will refrain from shaking your hand. Please don’t ask – we really hate saying no.
What we ask of you.
- If you are sick or demonstrating symptoms of the virus, please take care of yourself! Call us to re-schedule your appointment.
- Please wash your hands before and after we come to your facility.
- If we have a low-contact situation, please help us keep six feet distance between us and please wear a mask.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and immediately throw it away. (It’s allergy season – they can sneak up on you!