Does any of this sound familiar?
- No matter how much you clean, that orange or pink staining just keeps coming back or stays put in your toilets.
- Over and over you are cleaning a chalky white buildup off of your shower doors and fixtures.
- Soap scum just loves to cling to your tub.
- A hard white substance builds up in your coffee maker, water dispenser or dishwasher.
- Spots plague your sinks and dinnerware.
Many mistake the telltale signs of these common issues and blame the problems on inadequate cleaners and detergents and poor performing appliances. Or they resign themselves to the fact that these problems are simply a way of life.
The real problem is poor water quality.
Not only does poor water quality make cleaning your appliances and fixtures an ordeal that you have to deal with all too often, it also shortens the life of your appliances and dinnerware considerably. Not to mention all the other ways that poor water quality affects your home and wellbeing.
The most common water problems that impact your appliances are:
There are a variety of ways to treat these commonplace issues, but one size simply doesn’t fit all. The water chemistry involved varies from home to home. Neighbors can even have different water problems and need completely different treatment systems.
Our Water Quality Association certified Water Quality Specialists can help you get to the bottom of all your water problems. Email us or call us at 603-641-5767 today and ensure the long, happy life of all of your appliances.